Monday, April 19, 2010

Blog Candy alert


Hello again!  This is my 2nd post for today - please scroll down for today's card.

One of my favourite Blogs that I've been following for ages is "All the things I love" by Bev Rochester.   I joined up when I first started colouring with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, and have learned so much from her (and still have much to learn!).  If you have never seen her Blog, please go and have a look - she makes the most amazing cards.  Bev really knows how to colour images - they are just WOW!  And the way she uses embellies is stunning.

Anyhow:  Bev is celebrating her 2 year Blogaversary.  Bev has this amazing candy on offer with a huge array of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as pins, lace and designer paper.  Check out Bev's blog for the deets and to enter via Mr Linky.  Good luck :-)

Jocelyn

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi! Come on over to my blog...I have an award for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...