Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cuttlebug Winter Wonderland - Burgundy Christmas Baubles



Hello and welcome :-)

This is another scheduled post whilst I have no access to my computer for 2 weeks :-(   Hopefully, I will get a few extra cards done during that time.

Anyway, back to my card:  I did a similar one a couple of weeks ago which was white (see here) and this is the burgundy version.  Not much to explain - so quick and easy.  All I did was round the corners with a corner punch and add the ribbon.  The ribbon was done in 2 separate elements and the bow was made with my Bow Easy (I LOVE my Bow Easy!!).  The star was punched and I added some gold glitter.  Note to self:  add glitter to star BEFORE gluing to card so you don't spend an hour getting all the gold glitter out of the ribbon and the embossed parts of the card - duhh!! 

This embossing folder is part of a Cuttlebug set called "Winter Wonderland" and is available here at Fat Cat's Card Corner in Queensland.

Back in a few days with another scheduled post!

Jocelyn


Card Recipe:  

Accessories:
 
Cuttlebug, Baubles embossing folder from Winter Wonderland set, Carl CP-1 Star punch, fine gold glitter, Art Institute Designer dries clear adhesive (for glitter), Bow Easy, ribbon, Stampin' Up corner punch, Cardstock: burgundy, gold 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really love how you use your embossing folders. You have some great ideas, I really like your cards. Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...